Wine bar VinVin
The neighborhood of modern Prague, known as Zizkov, was in the 18th century a vineyard called “Hory Vinicne”. This comes from the time of the legendary Bohemian King Charles IV. Today Žižkov is renowned for its vibrant culture and night life. It has become an inspiration for many artists and writers. Our wine bar in the heart of Zizkov can be considered a return to its roots.
The unique concept of the VinVin wine bar combines the best production of VOC Znojmo vintners with the extraordinary atmosphere of the Zizkov neighborhood. The VinVin wine bar has an exclusive partnership with VOC Znojmo which introduced the 1st appellation system in the Czech Republic to maintain the highest standards for their vintners´ production. The system was first implemented in 2009 by VOC Znojmo.
Due to extraordinary standards for quality, the winegrapes must come exclusively from selected and recognized vineyards in the Czech Republic. So far, there are a total of 17 of these designated producers. You can enjoy the best selection from each of these 17 vintners exclusively at VinVin wine bar.
What you can look forward to with us
- the best selection of 17 Znojmo vintners
- modern interior with pieces by the artist Jiri Sliva
- non-smoking and air conditioned
- wine cellar featuring more than 2,000 bottles for sale
- carefully selected menu to pair with our wines
- wine themed books and magazines available to borrow
- polite and professional staff
- head sommelier from Znojmo